We are looking for:
Community Builder, PR, Brand Management
Employer: Natufia Labs Plc
Form of work: Full-time
Salary: According to experience & qualification
Location: Tallinn, Estonia / remote
Working language: English, (German or French are a plus)
You will help launch the Natufia Kitchen Garden in 3 regions: Europe, USA and the GCC. You will work with the business development and sales teams to increase our global awareness and help scale our customer base.
Your mission is to:
- Go-to-market strategy, campaign planning, and execution for launch campaigns on new markets.
- Develop and refine the value proposition, messaging frameworks, and positioning for our products across all markets.
- Produce high quality marketing assets including case studies, social media, landing pages, and video to support online and print marketing campaigns.
- Find strategic partner relationships for company marketing, such as celebrity Chefs, nutritionist, interior design, influencers, bloggers…
- Increase & Manage Social media channels, blogs and website.
- Create a community around Natufia values & product.
- Build ties & develop contacts with the press, create a strong brand image in partnership with PR agencies, Influencers & brand ambassadors.
- You have a passion for technology & believe in a healthier and sustainable future.
- You have strong experience in product marketing with proven success.
- You’re creative and have exceptional written & communication skills; you know how to hone a message and communicate clearly to others.
- You’re customer-focused, empathetic, and know how to figure out what our clients care about. You’ll gladly hop on the phone or meet them for coffee.
- You’ve worked in marketing, finance, consulting, technology, sales, started your own company, or done something else that was challenging.
- You love challenge and the prospect of a high-pressure & fast-moving project.
- With markets in Europe, US and the GCC, so you’re excited about occasional travel.
Natufia Labs develops a vertical farming technology based on a hydroponic system. We produce a kitchen appliance that allows homes, restaurants and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young but ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, Dubai and the USA.
Then contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.natufia.com | www.linkedin.com/company/natufia-labs